Thursday, 4 October 2012

Work by Paul Hancocks





At the end of October, My dad, Paul Hancocks, is having a show of his work at the Sam Scorer Gallery in Lincoln. You can find out more about the gallery at the link above. My dad's show will run from the 30th October till the 11th Novemeber, with the private view on the 1st November (6-8pm). 
Having spent the last couple of months helping my dad find and put together the show I am greatly looking forward to it. It has been great fun finding things I have never seen or new they were made by him, there will be works spanning a 40 year period, from prints, painting, drawings, sculpture an ceramics. If you would like anymore information on the show or the gallery its self head over to the gallerys website - here. I will be posting more photos nearer the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment