Thursday, 6 December 2012

memory game


I remember playing memory games like this when I was younger,  I always had a few favourites that I would really want to try and win - I am highly competitive when it comes to games. So after a light bulb moment I have spent the last few weeks getting this made up - you will have seen various blog posts referring to them but I can finally say they are now available to BUY! (over at my shop here)


 The box features  52 pairs - 104 card tiles in total. Along with instructions, an A4 poster, and some stickers. All in a compact card box - perfect as a present for someone this christmas or as a nice alternative to turning the t.v on after Christmas lunch, or on a rainy day.


****PLEASE NOTE ****if you are ordering for christmas - I can not guarantee delivery for them to arrive before the big day (as I have left getting these in my shop very last minute)  but if you order soon I will try my best to get them sent off as soon as possible.

**also if you are trade and wish to purchase wholesale please email me, thankyou. 



No comments:

Post a Comment