Monday, 13 May 2013

Lincoln Film Festival 2013

programe, postcard and bookmark.
I am pleased to finally get to show you the work I have been doing for the Lincoln Film Society. As part of their 60th Anniversary they are celebrating with a film festival in June, a whole month of film for everyone, such a varied program that if you need to find me in June I am likely to be at the cinema. 
the program folds out to show Lincoln full of film characters all queuing for the cinema.

It was great fun to be a part of the organisation of the festival, as well as coming up with and developing the idea. There are lots of 'characters' to find through out too - see if you can spot them

I am also pleased to announce that I will be selling limited edition run of the 'queue' print (below), more information to follow in the next few weeks... 
can you spot who is who?
one of the posters
You can find out more on their website www.lincolnfilm.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment