Monday, 20 October 2014

Fear & Wonder...

Heres a little sneak of a recent project I did for the BFI for their Sci-Fi season. 

I enjoyed doing research for this project - this was mainly an excuse to watch films - considering I grew up watching Star Trek with my brother I hadn't realised how few Sci-Fi films I had actually seen and what a varied genre it is - who knew Jurassic Park is Sci-Fi.

The BFI have split the genre into three themes which bring out the concerns and characteristics of the vast Sci-Fi genre - Contact!, Altered States and Tomorrow's World.
The season launches 20th september and runs to 31st December 2014 with events nationwide. 


You can see the full picture at my website and check out the BFI website for more details.  
 Thanks to Eleni Stefanou the commission!

No comments:

Post a Comment